Aspen landscape is a successful boutique landscape design/build company specializing in small projects to large outdoor pool projects. Aspen has a long history of delighting customers in the Twin Cities. We work especially hard to respond quickly to customer needs while maintaining unique landscape designs and top-quality project results.
Aspen Landscaping has an immediate for a part time sales support leader. They will manage the bid processes and customer aspects for the owner. The position has the ability to establish a flexible work hour schedule as well as allowing for remote/virtual work. Experience in the home services industry is helpful but not required. The position is approximately 20 hour per week.
- Assisting the owner in preparing customer bids for landscape project opportunities
- Working with customer lead services (Angie’s leads -Home advisor and other qualifying leads)
- Managing JobNimbus software
- Visit customer residential sites to collect information.
- Communicate with customers to answer questions and provide solutions.
- Create project work schedules
- Sales and marketing experience
- Proficient in MS Office or other office management software
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Have a proven background in making a difference in your prior employment
Aspen landscape has an immediate opening for an experienced and highly motivated outdoor service professional. This individual will assist with managing operations and lead a hardscape team. They will work closely with the business owner and lead field operations and the crews.
Aspen landscape is a successful boutique landscape design/build company specializing in small landscape projects to large outdoor pool projects. Aspen has a 42 year long history of delighting customers in the Twin Cities. We pride ourselves in working especially hard to respond quickly to customer needs, while maintaining unique landscape designs and top-quality project results.
- Optimize new and existing operational management policies and procedures
- Create project work schedules and crew tasks
- Maintain safety protocols and equipment maintenance schedules
- Ensure communication and interaction with clients
- Travel to work sites for both the preparation of customer bids and interactions, as well as for directing the project work of crews
- Plow residential driveways in the Wayzata MN area
- High quality landscape experience
- License with a clean driving record
- Have a health card
- Basic computer systems familiarity is expected
- Experience managing and operating field equipment; including bobcat and snow plowing equipment
- Ability to read blueprints
Administrative work represents 10% of the foreman's workday.
Pay and benefits will be determined by your qualifications and experience.
Come join the Aspen Landscape team!
If you'd like to talk with Gary directly feel free to call at (612) 910-1099